Seven million baht in damage is the figure given to a house that was destroyed by fire in Phrae last night, Oct. 9.
The fire broke out at the home in Pong Tha Kham, Moo 1 Ban Pong, Sung Men District at around 7:20 p.m.
Emergency services workers including firefighters and representatives form the Ban Pong Subdistrict Administration Office were quick to the scene but were unable to save the house.
The house was described as being teak with 35 pillars, likely contributing to its destruction. The cause of the fire is not officially known but as with most fires in the north, it was probably a short circuit.
#ไฟไหม้บ้านไม้สัก เสา 35 ต้น ที่ จ.แพร่วันนี้(9 ต.ค2562) ประมาณ 19.20 น. เกิดเหตุเพลิงไหม้บ้านเลขที่ 92 บ.ปงท่าข้าม…
Photo: Mr. Chanaphop Kraisak, Mayor of Sung Men District/PR Chiang Mai