Short circuit damages new luxury Nong Hoi house

A fire in a Nong Hoi house has been quickly bought under control resulting in only minor damage.

The fire broke out following a short circuit in the fuse box of a new luxury home in Moo 1 Nong Hoi yesterday (Aug. 8) at around 6 p.m.

Emergency services workers were quick to the scene and managed to extinguish the fire before it could spread.

Police are investigating the cause of the fire – although it was obviously caused by a short circuit the fact that the fuse box in a new home caught fire may indicate faulty workmanship.