10-year-old electrocuted and killed by faulty water heater in Saraphi house

A 10-year-old child has been electrocuted and killed by a faulty water heater in a home in Sarphi yesterday, Nov. 25.

The child was having a shower in the home in Moo 3 Tha Wang Tang when the accident occurred.

Emergency services were called to the scene but were unable to revive the child – who is named in Thai media but will not be here.

Police are investigating how the water heater was able to electrocute the boy.