Explosion caused by man making fireworks damages building in Lamphun

An explosion caused by a man making fireworks damaged a build in Lamphun yesterday, June 9.

The explosion and subsequent fire happened in a building located in a Longan grove in Moo 5 Umong, Mueang Lamphun at around 12:20 p.m.

The owner of the building, Mr. Sai Yan Bali, 40 was making fireworks in the building when one of them exploded although it’s not clear why. A fire then broke out in the building.

Emergency services were quick to the scene, putting the fire out within 30 minutes. Mr Bali was taken to Saraphi Hospital.

Police are said to be investigating.

#ขอได้ซุ่นเปิ้ลเอาละ…09/06/62 เวลาประมาณ 12.00น. รับแจ้งเหตุพลุระเบิด มีเพลิงลุกไหม้ ซอยโรงน้ำแข็งป่าเห็ว…

Posted by ตั้มซ่า ณ๊ ลำพูน on Saturday, June 8, 2019