Fire damages storage room at Lampang cleaning company

The owner of a Lampang cleaning company may be seeking Thai Lottery tickets after a fire that broke out in a storage room was quickly brought under control yesterday, May 13.

The fire, at the unnamed cleaning company, broke out at the location in Wiang Nuea, Mueang Lampang at around 6:50 p.m.

Four fire fighting vehicles attended the fire and managed to completely extinguish it in around half an hour.

Given the photo from the scene it’s fortunate the fire did not spread given the storage room – more accurately described as a large shed, was packed full of cleaning chemicals which may be presented a major hazard if they’d caught fire.

The fire is expected to have started due to a short circuit.