Fire destroys house in Saraphi

A fire has destroyed a house in Saraphi today, Nov. 1.

The house, located in Moo 5 Tha Wang Tan was noticed to be on fire by neighbors at around 11 a.m. who quickly informed the owner, who was out the front of the house selling things, that his house was on fire.

Emergency services were quick to the scene and took 20 minutes to put the fire out, unfortunately though not quickly enough to save the contents of the house itself.

The cause of the fire is believed to be due to a short circuit.