Home damaged by fire in Saraphi

A fire caused damage to a home in Saraphi early this morning, Dec. 9.

The fire broke out in the home in Ban Rong Don Chai, Moo 2 Pa Bong at around 12:30 a.m.

Several fire trucks attended the scene managing to bring the fire under control within around 20 to 30 minutes. The total cost of the damage is unknown but fortunately, no one was injured.

The cause of the fire is described as being due to an appliance. The type of appliance was not specified but given the weather, a heater is a very good chance.

9/12/62 เมื่อเวลา 00:30น. รับแจ้งเหตุเพลิงไหม้บ้าน หมู่ที่2 บ้านร้องดอนไชย เบื้องต้น เป็นเพลิงไหม้…

Posted by ชมรมกู้ภัยสารภี จ.เชียงใหม่ on Sunday, December 8, 2019

Photo: Saraphi Rescue Club