House destroyed by fire in Doi Tao

A house was completely destroyed after catching fire in Doi Tao last night, July 11.

The fire broke out in the house in Moo 3 Ban Aen at around 10:15 p.m.

Emergency services were quickly on the scene but the house, described as being teak, was unable to be saved.

There was some concern that there were people in the house, however, the owner was located at a later time.

A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire.

หลังจากเกิดไฟไหม้บ้านที่หมู่ที่3 ต.บ้านแอ่น อ.ดอยเต่า จ.เชียงใหม่ สภาพเสียหายทั้งหลัง…

Posted by ข่าวด่วนจอมทอง รักคุณ on Thursday, July 11, 2019