Meditation room damaged by fire at Mae Ai wat

A meditation and meeting room was damaged by a fire that broke out at a wat in Mae Ai this morning, July 26.

The fire broke out at Wat Tha Ton in Phra Aram Luang, Tha Ton at around 8 a.m.

Emergency services were quick to the scene, managing to bring to fire under control by around 10 a.m. Damage is described as being extensive, however, fortunately the fire did not spread to other buildings within the grounds of the Wat. No one was injured.

The cause of the fire is believed to be a faulty air conditioner compressor.

วันที่​ 26 ก.ค.​2562 เวลา​ประมาณ​ 08.00 ได้รับแจ้งจากราษฎร​…

Posted by Kajonpong Kaai on Thursday, July 25, 2019