One injured as gas bottle explodes in restaurant near CMU

One person has been injured after a gas bottle exploded in a restaurant located opposite the entrance to the Engineering Faculty at Chiang Mai University in Suthep yesterday, April 28.

The explosion occurred at around 5:30 p.m.

According to witnesses, the owner of the restaurant was cooking when the fire from the hot plate took off, eventually resulting in the gas bottle exploding.

Fortunately only the owner was injured and was described by emergency services workers as suffering from serious injuries.

He was taken to Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital for treatment.

The shop itself suffered considerable damage however neighboring shops were spared.


Posted by มูลนิธิรวมใจ อปพร.อ.เมืองเชียงใหม่ on Sunday, April 28, 2019