A factory was significantly damaged after a fire broke out within its walls yesterday, Feb. 16.
The fire broke out in the factory in Moo 4 Nam Phrae, Hang Dong at around 10:30 a.m.
There was no one in the factory at the time the fire broke out with locals noticing smoke and calling emergency services.
Fire trucks were quick the scene taking 20 minutes to put the fire out. The extent and value of the damage are unknown at the time of writing but pictures (see below) would indicate they were significant.
Like nearly every building fire in the north, a short circuit is expected to the be the cause of the fire.
🚨 16 กุมภาพันธ์ 2563 🚨เวลา 09.45 น. 🚩รับแจ้ง มีเพลิงไหม้โกดังเก็บของแห่งหนึ่ง ในเขตพื้นที่น้ำแพร่ เบื้องต้น…
Photo: Chiang Mai Hang Dong Disaster Relief Volunteers