Fire damages hotel in Chang Phueak

Residents including students were forced to flee when a fire broke out on the third floor on the Link Mansion Hotel in Chang Phueak yesterday, Sept. 4 at around 8 p.m.

Thai language media reported that some of those who were evacuated were wearing nothing more than towels.

Emergency services were quick to the scene and took 30 minutes to extinguish the fire.

Fortunately the damage was not a severe as first believed be it one room in the hotel was basically a write off.

Like every fire in the north a short circuit is suspected to be cause.

Photo: Mcot News.