Fire damages school room in Nong Khwai, Hang Dong

A fire that broke out in a school in Nong Khwai, Hang Dong was fortunately quickly brought under control by emergency services last night, Aug. 30.

The fire broke out in an “academic room” at the Ban San Pa Sak School at around 8:35 p.m.

Emergency services workers from Nong Khwai Municipality San Phak Wan Municipal Fire, Sanpakwan Rescuers Hang Dong Volunteer, Nakorn Hang Dong Rescue and the Rescue Team Office of Insurance Commission all attended.

The fire damaged blankets, the ceiling, walls and some windows according to reports. The blankets were being stored in the room for donation to poor people.

As is usual in the north, the cause of the fire is believed to be a short circuit.

เมื่อเวลา20.35น. วันที่30สิงหาคม2562 รับแจ้งเหตุ เพลิงไหม้ห้องวิชาการโรงเรียนสันป่าสัก ต.หนองควาย ท้องที่หางดง อส.ปภ…

Posted by อส.ปภ. เชียงใหม่ on Friday, August 30, 2019