Short circuit blamed for house fire in Lampang

A fire caused believed to have been caused by short circuit did considerable damage to a house in Lampang yesterday July 18.

The fire broke out in the house in Moo3 Ton Thongchai, Muang District at 6:20 p.m. with firefighters taking one hour to put the blaze out.

The owners of the house were not at home at the time but later were said to be in a distressed state after being informed of the fire.

Police believe that rain cause the short circuit that led to the fire occurring.