Three dead in Pa Tan housefire

Three people have died following a house fire in Pa Tan this morning, Nov. 13.

The fire was noticed as having started on the top floor in the half-wooden house just after 5 a.m. in Ban Pa Tan village with emergency services quickly on the scene.

Despite valiant attempts to extinguish the fire quickly, it took firefighters two hours to bring the blaze under control.

Once put out, the bodies of Mr. Banthit Thongkham, 29, Mrs. Panika Thongkham, 28, and Nawapol Thongkham, 2 were recovered from the ruins.

The owner of the house, Mr. Damrong, 63 was the only person to have survived, having woken up and fled the residence before being overcome by smoke and fire.

Police believe that the fire was started by a short circuit.

เมื่อเวลา 05.00 น. วันนี้(13 พ.ย. 61) รับแจ้งมีเหตุเพลิงไหม้บ้านบริเวณป่าตัน ซอย4 เบื้องต้นพบผู้เสียชีวิตทั้งหมด 3 ราย…

Posted by จังหวัดเชียงใหม่ CM108.com on Monday, November 12, 2018